Trips & Rates
Striped Bass: April-June | Fluke: End of May – September
Deep water fluke trips available. Sea bass and blackfish, as permitted by regulation.
Please call to inquire about tuna trips.
Charter trip rates based on up to 5 anglers. Fee of $75 for a 6th angler.
Fluke Trips: 1 free bucktail is included, $5 charge for each additional bucktail. $5 per bag of Gulp.
Any trip can be canceled at Captain Scott’s discretion, due to weather and any unforeseen issues. All canceled bookings will be rescheduled for another agreed upon date and time.
Please call, text or email to inquire about 1/2 day afternoon spring striped bass trips.
Please call, text or email to inquire about tuna trips.
$200.00 non-refundable deposit via pay pal is required for all bookings. Balance due in cash prior to departure.
There is a $40 service charge for all bookings paid in full through Paypal.
20% Gratuity to the mate is customary and appreciated.
Rules & Recommendations
- No illegal substances
- No hard alcohol
- If captain deems person to be intoxicated, the vessel will return to the dock & the trip will NOT be refunded
- All equipment must be handled with due regard. If the captain deems mistreatment of equipment and/or the vessel, the vessel will return to the dock & the trip will NOT be refunded.
- Dress appropriately – check the weather the day before and the morning of the trip
- Rubber boots recommended
- Sea Sick pills
- Bottled water (to stay hydrated)
- Snacks/Food (depending on the length of the trip)
Note: if you want to keep the fish you catch, bring a cooler with ice & leave it in your vehicle for the ride home